Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekend in Review | Go Green Expo

Friends, Americans, Countryment, lend me your ears, for GREEN is upon us!

Breathe Deep


I rushed the Green Expo with camera crew in tow (aka. Marques "The Cynic") and have prepared some great reviews for you. There were so many innovative products, people and gorillas (you'll understand soon) that I can not possibly fit them into one post. SO, I will be posting about the inspirational people and their products throughout the week. There is something for everyone and everything for anyone.


Stay tuned for the fun-filled, haphazard antics of Smilez and The Cynic.


1 comment:

  1. Green IS upon us. You are so very right.
    I'm going green by going blue.
    Check out my new blog:
    http://showeringinunder5minutes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete