Sunday, April 18, 2010

Go Green Expo | Jao Packs The POW!




Gale Mayron, alongside her father David, have unlocked the ancient secrets of Roman conquerors to ward off evil spirits and keep clean and moisturized at the same time. Jao is a line of bath and body products that uses no dyes, petroleum or artificial fragrances. I've used the moisturizer and hand-sanitizer for about a year now and have never looked back. This stuff lasts a long time because very little goes a long way. There is no dry, sticky feeling or chemical aroma. Clean doesn't have to feel that way : )

I could go on and on about the blissful scent of eucalyptus in this product, but I'll let Gale share her two-cents. Check out the video below and watch me cure my ashy elbows while Gale shares the story behind Jao.




No comments:

Post a Comment